SUPERHERO SESSIONS » MARCH 4, 2018
Dress up as your favorite superhero or in your favorite outfit, support a great cause and get ready for some in-studio shenanigans !
Superhero Sessions are $100 and include:
- 15-minute session time, studio set up in Costa Mesa
- 1 (one) high-resolution digital image download of choice
- personal viewing gallery of edited images to view + purchase
- 50% off additional all print + digital studio products
$50 from every session will be donated to The Pediatric Cancer Foundation in honor of our favorite superhero, Carter Ankeny. #carterstrongforever
- Pop-up studio is a classic white backdrop with gold heart decals, as seen in image above. Costumes and props are not provided, please plan on coming dressed (superheroes, princesses, unicorns, outfit of the day are all welcome) and ready to shoot!
- Session includes ONE digital image download of choice, additional print & digital items are available for purchase at 50% off.
- Clients will receive location details, a contract and receipt of payment; signed contract must be received before studio session.
- At this time, these sessions are only open to children (immediate family) – maximum of 4 per session (babies are welcome, but must be sitting up independently or can be safely and securely held by sibling).
- Due to the nature of these Superhero Sessions, please be on time, as there is another session immediately following yours. If you are late to your session, we will only be able to shoot in the remaining time of your chosen time slot. Please plan appropriately.
- Please feel free to bring whatever you need to make your Superhero Session as smooth as possible. Props, toys and snacks are more than welcome and encouraged! As parents, we need to do whatever it takes to keep everyone smiling and laughing, no judgement!
Book your Superhero Session now by choosing an available time slot that works for you, and make your payment online. Once payment is received, you will be emailed a contract to sign and return. **All sessions are non-refundable.**