Spring has officially begun and since El Nino failed to make its mark in Southern California, we’re now headed into my (not-so) favorite season…swimsuit season. While I’ve successfully avoided wearing a swim suit in public for the last three years, it’s time to put on my big girl panties, and just get a new one. With that said, I am still far away from attaining my pre-baby body goals, but it needs to be done. Thankfully, there are quite a few new styles this season that actually make me want new beachwear.
- Seafolly Women’s Tidal Wave High Neck Maillot, $167.00
- Eberjay Women’s So Solid Waverly, $159.00
- Billabong Women’s Tropical Daze, $79.95
- O’Neill Women’s Salt Water Solids, $64.00
- O’Neill Women’s Monoco Hipster Bikini (sold separately)
- Shoshanna Women’s Watermelon Solid Ruffle Bikini (sold separately)